Monday, November 9, 2015

I have to admit, it's getting better

I am a dreadfully irresponsible journal-keeper, but I wanted to write about Quinn’s birthday the other day. After a few failed attempts at remembering the password to my neglected Word document “Journal,” it unlocked - presenting my most recent entry:



Seeing this entry made me curious about where I was and what I was thinking around a year ago (give or take a few months). I read this:


I know I’ve said it before: “things get better.” I’m going to keep saying it though, because it’s true, and things that are true ought to be said often. I don’t know if it’s overly personal or unnecessary to give out these entries, but here they are, hopefully helping some other tender constitution like mine.




No comments:

Post a Comment